Start Date: March 1 2016 or later. We'd prefer a 12 month minimum commitment but might consider other options for the right renter. We'd prefer a March 1 start date though might consider a slightly later start date for the right renter.
Address: 59 Euclid Avenue, Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 1Z2
Price: Rent is $1900 per month plus utilities.
Description: Live at this beautiful, spacious, extensively updated three bedroom one and half bathroom entire detached house for rent. Enjoy the HUGE yard to better enjoy the great outdoors in all four seasons! Great home like environment with big backyard, RARE large open concept second floor family room, and more! Real hardwood floors in the main floor living and dinning rooms. This house and yard shows very well - to view the property call 519-885-7910 now!
Spacious kitchen for the big family or gourmet chef at heart features beautiful exposed brick work, lots of prep space with its large center island, built in wine storage, two ovens, gas cook top, and walkout to second side porch for the house facing the side/back. The bathroom features heated floors, large soaker tub with working jets, and a separate shower. The main floor has a two peice washroom (toilet and sink) available.
Your home is thoroughly and professionally cleaned for you prior to occupancy. No smoking allowed.
- Washer, Gas dryer for faster and cheaper laundry, Full size fridge (no freezer compartment for more fridge storage space) and separate big freezer, dishwasher, gas cooktop, and two ovens are included FREE in rent.
- Stay cool in the summer! There is central air conditioning at this home!
- Quality updated mechanical's in this home including forced air gas furnace, extensive electrical updates, and GAS stove/fireplace to keep warm in the winter months (looks like wood stove but is gas heated) in living room!
- Enjoy the outdoors year round with a walkout from kitchen to porch and huge deep and wide yard! The back yard has a private sitting and walking area and an additional garden area all with a beautiful backdrop of high mature trees.
- There is a deep driveway included FREE in rent! (note Garage is not included in rent and is not available).
- Rent is inclusive of the house with large basement and 2 storage sheds on property for storage purposes. Does not include use of garage, which is not suitable for car storage (it's really a workshop/storage/work area). If use of garage is desired, it can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Grass cutting, snow clearing and salting to be done by renter.
- The basement is unfinished and contains a washer and dryer for your use.
- There are extra light bulbs included in top left pantry for renters.
- The room on second floor at back beside washroom with paneling is not finished interior space and more like a sun room (hotter and colder than normal) and cannot be used as a fourth bedroom.
- Second floor deck is not an included service in rent and not available for use.
- No worries renting! We take great care of our properties so you can enjoy living at them. If anything goes wrong we have contractors available for you 24 hours a day 365 days a year for emergency maintenance assistance you can count on.
Please note application to lease requires:
- Bank draft, money order or certified cheque for deposit for the amount of one month rent (eventually can apply toward last month rent) is required with rental application. Cash is not accepted. Please make bank draft payable to Hoffaco Corporation.
- First month rent required prior to the earlier of lease start date or move in. If you have sufficient funds you can include the first month rent payment in your initial bank draft (ie make bank draft for two months of rent).
- A credit check will be done on all potential renters and screening of past landlord and job references.
- Note if you have any issues with any of the above, we might still consider you as applicants depending on specifics – please email us to let us know your situation.
- If you have pets, we will consider them please let us know what you have on application. Please note that you will need to contain them in a crate whenever we enter the property and ensure they do not damage the rental, exterior property, or bother anyone.
To view the floor plan, dimensions, and 360 degree photos of all rooms, click here:
â€‹Please contact Hoffaco Property Management to arrange to view this property in person or answer any of your questions at: www.hoffaco.com - firstname.lastname@example.org - 519-885-7910. Please include your phone number and address of interest when contacting us.