January 2018 start - Join group of four females! Free utilities! Free high-speed internet! Free furniture option!. Walk to WLU+UW. Cheap utilities and internet included price. Big rooms + many reno's = best value for a northdale rental. Check map and 3D tours and email now!
A group of four female renters have rented Unit A and are looking for one more person to join them for a January 2018 start date. Unit A is a very large unit and includes the second (top floor), main level, and basement level. The basement washroom has been recently entirely replaced and looks beautiful, and select other rooms have had recent new paint and flooring. Rent is $2189 per month for the unit. This averages out to $437.80 per person per month if splitting rent equally between five people. You can discuss with the group what amount they want you to contribute and which bedroom in the unit that you would occupy. Renters might be willing to provide you a one time only incentive to sign on, please discuss with them options. Rent includes utilities and internet through Cloud-Wifi. A double size box spring and mattress can be provided for any bedroom, or not, as you the renter prefers. Other furniture might be possible from your request depending on specifics. If not already painted recently, any room can be painted for you on request (beigeish colour)
Address: 331 Spruce Street, Waterloo, ON N2L 3M6
Utilities: Gas/ water/ hydro/ heat/ water heater are all included FREE in rent! Hi-speed internet is also included FREE in rent! Please note that telephone and TV are not included in rent. These services can be ordered by renters or not as they prefer.
Stay connected to friends, family, and your studies with fibre-backed high-speed internet service provided FREE when renting at 331 Spruce St.!
- Instant Internet - available the day you move in, with no connection charges or complicated set-ups
- It's Fast, and It's Wireless - high-speed wireless internet delivers speeds of up to 100 Mbps to each unit
- Unlimited Usage - download and upload as much as you want, with no overage costs ever.
- Symmetrical service - fast in both directions! With Cloudwifi, you get the same upload speeds as download!
- Technical Support Team - accessible via phone, email, and text messaging
331 Spruce features spacious units at cheap prices with extensive updates.
The two front original semi's (units A and B) have been transformed into clean and nicely renovated three levels of space.
The back newer addition (Units C, D, and E) features upscale student focused apartments.
Units A,B,D,E each have two washrooms, both with stand-up style showers.
Unit C has one washroom and is priced lower to reflect.
Be comfortable renting here as each unit features its own individual thermostat control, heating and cooling system, and hot water tank.
Your home is thoroughly and professionally cleaned for you prior to move in.
- There are two entrances to all units. One provides direct access from the exterior. The other provides access from a hallway within the building. You can use either or both entrances as you prefer.
- Two refrigerators for more food storage, stove and dishwasher are included FREE in rent.
- Washer and dryer are inside all units, are are NOT coin operated, and are FREE to use!
- Stay cool in the warmer months with FREE air conditioning!
- Security is here! All bedrooms have individual key locks.
- Enjoy easy, hassle free living with snow clearing, grass cutting, and landscaping all done for renters by the property owner!
- Enjoy worry free renting! We have workers available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency maintenance assistance.
- One parking space is included FREE with the unit! No additional parking is available.
- CLEAN units - All units are professionally cleaned for your prior to occupancy! They are also easy to keep clean while you live there as they are all carpet free.
This home features a beautiful front lawn!
To view the floor plan, dimensions, and 360 degree photos of all rooms, click the links below:
Unit A - http://www.walk-inside.com/331_spruce_st_unit_a/
Unit B - http://www.walk-inside.com/331_spruce_st_unit_b/ - Note many upgrades in unit B since photo's taken including entirely new lower level washroom, lower level bedroom floors and paint, and other upgrades.
Unit C - http://www.walk-inside.com/331_spruce_st_unit_c/
Unit D - http://www.walk-inside.com/331_spruce_st_unit_d/
Unit E - http://www.walk-inside.com/331_spruce_st_unit_e/
Please contact Hoffaco Property Management to arrange to view this property in person or answer any of your questions at : email@example.com. Please include your phone number and address of interest when contacting us. Contact through email is preferred.
Interested in signing a lease with Hoffaco? Here is what you need to know:
Hoffaco loves pets though pets must: be contained at all times in crate or on leash under renters control when we or anyone else enter the property, be legal, be agreed to be allowed by all renters living in the unit, not cause any additional costs such as not use additional electricity, pets cannot damage the property inside or outside, pets cannot bother anyone - including but not limited to landlord, workers, other renters in the unit, renters in other units, people in other locations - for any reason (including for reasons of allergies, noise, or other reasons), immediately and thoroughly cleaned up after inside and out by the renter. Note that if there are any scratch or marks made to floors, walls, cabinets, digging or damage to the exterior, damage anywhere in the interior, or anything else this requires the renter to be responsible for the cost of repair or replacement and immediately notify us for safety reasons.
Many of Hoffaco's rentals have a four year lease date but only require a minimum 12 month commitment. The lease is worded in that allows you to end tenancy every 12 months but requires you to provide advanced written notice to do so. There is no fee to end tenancy.
Bank draft, money order or certified cheque for deposit for the amount of one month rent (eventually can apply toward last month rent) is required with rental application. You can get these in person at a bank teller or at a Canada Post office. Cash, email transfer, pre-authorized payment, and account transfer are not accepted. Non-certified cheques can be accepted for monthly rent payments but not for initial deposit. Please make all payments payable to Windgale Properties Inc. Please write on the note of the payment - bottom left - the unit and address the deposit is for, and all renters first and last names. Monthly rent payments are to be made by one cheque only for the total rent (as an example if rent is $3000 for the unit you will be required to provide one cheque for $3000 NOT five cheques for $600). It is recommended that your group can pay by one monthly cheque by getting a joint back account together however you can also have one person issue payment monthly and the remainder transfer them funds in advance to cover the cost.