NO MORE SHOWINGS, last unit Hoffaco was offering has been rented.
Start Date: Start renting as soon as today to a few months away as you the renter prefers. We'd prefer a 12 month minimum commitment but might consider shorter or longer options for the right renters.
Address: Unit (removed, unit rented), 165 Duke ST E Kitchener ON N2H 6T8 - Le Marche Lofts! Unit (removed) is a one bedroom plus den unit that comes with a number of items of furniture!
Price: Rent starts at $1399 per month and includes most utilities FREE!
Description: Live at this spacious boutique newer loft building that features:
- A walkable lifestyle with many stores and bus routes nearby.
- Spacious suites with high ceilings, big windows, and great view!
- Juliet Balcony from select suites.
- Large gorgeously landscaped courtyard
- Extensive mature trees in neighbouring community allow for calming and beautiful views from many suites.
Please note that all photograph's, video's, and diagrams might be of different units that are available for rent and might contain different finishing materials, layouts, features and inclusions and exclusions, and dimensions. Please check unit number on photography to confirm unit.
Your home is thoroughly and professionally cleaned for you prior to occupancy.
No smoking allowed in new units being rented or common areas of building.
- Water / Gas / Heat are all included FREE in rent!
- Up to $100 per month of electricity usage is included in rent. If amount is more than $100 per month averaged out based on when owners get amount information the renter will be responsible for the additional cost. This is because electricity is paid in Condo Fees by the owner, however after the owner was given separate information on usage.
- Water heater is rented through Kitchener Utilities, renter is to pay for this, it is a gas water heater the cost is approximately $30.00 per month, subject to change
- Water softener is owned – salt is to be paid for and installed by the renter, salt will likely cost around $25.00 per year depending on usage. Renter is to fill salt to the top, always keep it at least half full and check it monthly.
- Individual Ac and Heat Controls in each home
- See front lobby from TV channel
- Front Lobby calls your phone number (renter needs to provide this information to Sanderson Management)
- Black dishwasher, oven and over the range microwave/ fan
- High quality fridge is stainless steel with bottom freezer that includes a water maker and ice maker in the freezer. The renter will have to change the filter and buy their own (light goes on to say when the filter needs to be replaced). Renter can purchase filter at GE appliance store and sometimes Walmart.
- Washer and dryer are both in the unit (no more hauling laundry or coins needed!)
- Ceiling fan in living room
- One underground parking with controlled access for free (potential to rent second or more spots through others – check with Sanderson Management for costs and availability)
- No free visitor parking but underground section for visitors that can use that is paid (free at times, subject to change)
- No storage unit available (owner keeping it for his use)
- Party room for building can be reserved through condo management
- Bicycle storage room access (need to register bikes with the condo management)
- Enjoy worry free renting! We take great care of our properties so you can enjoy living at them. If anything goes wrong we have contractors available for you 24 hours a day 365 days a year for emergency maintenance assistance you can count on.
- Enjoy easy, hassle free living with snow clearing, grass cutting, and landscaping all done for renters by the condominium!
Furniture and items included with the unit:
- Leather sofa and love seat
- Samsung TV, sound system and stand
- 2 Stools
- A ladder (beside the washer/dryer) for changing light bulbs etc.
- Some small stuff like a couple of lamps, shelves etc.
- Paint touch kit with the original paint, it's on the white self in the utility room
- Blinds and curtains where there
- Floor protectors for putting a chair on, they are both
Please note application to lease requires:
- Credit card payment, debit card payment, Bank draft, money order or certified cheque for deposit for the amount of one month rent (eventually can apply toward last month rent) is required with rental application. Cash is not accepted. Please make bank draft payable to Hoffaco Corporation.
- First month rent required prior to the earlier of lease start date or move in. If you have sufficient funds you can include the first month rent payment in your initial deposit payment (ie initial payment in amount of two months of rent).
- A credit check will be done on all potential renters and screening of past landlord and job references.
- Note if you have any issues with any of the above, we might still consider you as applicants depending on specifics – please email us to let us know your situation.
- If you have pets, we are happy to have you. Please let us know what pets you have on application. Please note that you will need to contain them in a crate whenever we enter the unit and be on leash under your control whenever outside the unit and ensure they do not damage the rental, exterior property, or bother anyone.
To view the floor plan, dimensions, and 360 degree photos of some units please click here:
(Unit rented - Tour removed)
â€‹Please contact Hoffaco Property Management to arrange to view this property in person or answer any of your questions at: www.hoffaco.com - email@example.com -Please include your phone number and address of interest when contacting us.