Start Date: September 2014 may be available sooner is the renter agrees– Minimum commitment to end of July 2015 but preferred to end of August 2015 or later if renter is willing.
Address: 122 Glasgow, Kitchener, Ontario, N2G 2G9
- Main and Lower Unit: Two bedroom two level unit with access to great yard! Rent is $1050 per month for the unit. Parking / water / water heater / electricity / gas / heat all FREE in rent!
Main Floor: This beautiful unit has one bedroom available in the front of the house. This unit includes a bathroom, the kitchen, dining, living room and laundry and storage. This unit contains a kitchen equipped with a fridge and stove FREE in rent. The lower floor has one bedroom available and includes includes a bathroom, laundry and storage.
The apartment is thoroughly and professional cleaned for you prior to occupancy!
- Fridge, stove, microwave (built over stove), washer and dryer are included FREE in rent!
- Water, water heater, gas, heat electricity and internet are included FREE in rent!
- Washer and dryer are FREE and are not coin operated!
- Enjoy easy, hassle free living with grass cutting, snow clearing, and salting all done for you by the landlord!
- No worries renting! We have workers available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency maintenance assistance if ever needed.
- FREE PARKING ON ONE SIDE OF THE DRIVEWAY (OTHER UNIT GETS THE OTHER SIDE)
- Shared use of the back yard.
Please note application to lease requires:
- Bank draft, money order or certified cheque for deposit for the amount of one month rent (eventually can apply toward last month rent) is required with rental application. Cash and regular cheque is not accepted. Please make bank draft payable to Laura Beaumont.
- First month rent required prior to the earlier of lease start date or move in. If you have sufficient funds you can include the first month rent payment in your initial bank draft (ie make bank draft for two months of rent). Cash and regular cheque are not accepted for first month rent either. Payment through bank draft, money order, or certified cheque.
- A credit check will be done on all potential renters and screening of past landlord and job references.
- Note if you have any issues with any of the above, we might still consider you as applicants depending on specifics – please email us to let us know your situation.
- If you have pets, we will consider them please let us know what you have on application. Please note that you will need to contain them in a crate whenever we enter the property and ensure they do not damage the rental, exterior property, or bother anyone. Dog friendly as long as it doesn't bother other users of yard or house or community - fully fenced - large - mature trees - and great patio space for your use. Make sure to note of any pets on your rental application.
** Note - Standard Hoffaco lease documents will be used **
Please contact Hoffaco Property Management for all your Waterloo rental and Kitchener rental needs and to arrange to view this property in person or answer any questions you have. You can reach us through our website at www.hoffaco.com or through email at email@example.com or through phone 519-885-7910. Please include your phone number, unit, and address of interest in all contact.