This advertisement is from prior to 2018 - if viewing after please email for details on current offerings.
Live at this spacious boutique 6 unit well cared for building that features:
- A walkable distance to many stores and bus routes nearby.
- Spacious suites.
- Decks and hardwood floors in select suites.
- Extensive mature trees surrounding the buildings allow for calming and beautiful views from many suites.
Your home is thoroughly and professionally cleaned for you prior to occupancy.
No smoking allowed in new units being rented or common areas of building.
Price: Rent is $ per month with! Electricity is extra and to be hooked up and paid by the renter. Many recent updates have been done to the unit!
Address: 120 CLIVE RD KITCHENER ON N2H 3N6
- Water / Gas / Heat / Water heater are all included FREE in rent! Electricity is extra and to be paid by renter. Each unit has its own hot water tank and this is heated electrically. This is a positive that you have greater control of the amount of hot water available to your unit compared to some apartment buildings however you the renter is also responsible for the cost of heating the water heater through your electricity bill. Therefore as a renter you will have a higher electricity bill the more hot water you use.
- Kitchen of each apartment comes with a fridge and stove.
- There is a common area laundry room with coin operated washer and dryer.
- Exterior parking spots are available for rent as supply lasts (not always available, must sign on at time of initial leasing to guarantee a spot) for $30 per spot per month (cost might change from time to time).
- Enjoy the outdoors with mature trees, beautiful views, and a deck from select units!
- Enjoy worry free renting! We take great care of our properties so you can enjoy living at them. If anything goes wrong we have contractors available for you 24 hours a day 365 days a year for emergency maintenance assistance you can count on.
- Enjoy easy, hassle free living with snow clearing, grass cutting, and landscaping all done for renters by the property owner!
Please note application to lease requires:
- Bank draft, money order or certified cheque for deposit for the amount of one month rent (eventually can apply toward last month rent) is required with rental application. Cash is not accepted. Please make bank draft payable to Hoffaco Corporation.
- First month rent required prior to the earlier of lease start date or move in. If you have sufficient funds you can include the first month rent payment in your initial deposit payment (ie initial payment in amount of two months of rent).
- A credit check will be done on all potential renters and screening of past landlord and job references.
- Note if you have any issues with any of the above, we might still consider you as applicants depending on specifics – please email us to let us know your situation.
- The last twelve month electricity usage information available when requested, provided by Kitchener-Wilmot Hydro. Note this is usage, not cost, and it is in Kwh format:
– The unit was occupied during this time. Note your usage might be higher.
If you have pets, we are happy to have you. Please let us know what pets you have on application. Please note that you will need to contain them in a crate whenever we enter the unit and be on leash under your control whenever outside the unit and ensure they do not damage the rental, exterior property, or bother anyone.
To view the floor plan, dimensions, and 360 degree photos of some units please click here:
Unit 2 (lower floor, 1 bedroom): http://walk-inside.com/2-120_clive_rd_kitchener_hoffaco/
Unit 3 (middle floor, 2 bedroom): https://youriguide.com/3_120_clive_rd_kitchener_on
Unit 4 (middle floor, 2 bedroom): http://walk-inside.com/4-120_clive_rd_kitchener_hoffaco/
Please note that all photograph's, video's, and diagrams might be of different units that are available for rent and/or might have changed since photographed and might contain different finishing materials, layouts, features and inclusions and exclusions, and dimensions. All dimensions are approximate and taken from widest point.
Please contact Hoffaco Property Management through email to arrange to view this property in person or answer any of your questions at: www.hoffaco.com - firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your phone number and address of interest when contacting us.